Frequently Asked Questions
What type of files are needed for imprint?
Good art files are necessary to reprint your logos and imprints. Outline (vector) art files are preferred such as .eps or .psd, but high quality .pdf files are usually acceptable. Reflective (hard copy) art will be converted to digital files and may result in extra charges.
Do you charge screen or set-up charges?
Depending upon the production method, item selected, and the price structure, set-up and/or tooling charges may apply. Re-order setup may apply on reorders; however, these charges are normally reduced. Some items may not have a set-up fee. We will advise upon order.
Will the product colors on screen match what I will get on the product?
Color samples shown are to be used as a guide only. Due to variances in the photographic and the printing processes involved from the screen to the actual product, slight differences in the product color may occur. If a product is to be used for a particular color coordinated promotion and product color is a significant part of the promotion, a random sample may be need to be ordered or a product proof prior to production.
Do you have standard imprint colors?
Standard imprint colors vary from item to item and manufacturer to manufacturer. If a specific color match is required, a PMS charge may be incurred. We will advise upon order.
What is your return policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with the goods you order, the service you receive and the way we apply your logo or branding. In addition, we guarantee the quality and workmanship of our products for 30 days from the day you receive your order. If you have a quality concern, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-720-1628.
What is your sample policy?
Up to 3 samples per customer are provided free of charge; however, we do ask that you supply us with your company’s shipping number for samples that cannot easily be sent through the US Mail. You may keep all samples under $10.00, but we do ask that you return more expensive samples to us within 30 days. Should you wish to keep a sample of a product, we will invoice you at end column pricing. Thanks!
To protect the privacy of all visitors to this website, all personal information about individual users (name, address, E-mail address, credit card numbers) is confidential and is used only to fulfill orders from this site.
Do you have a quality guarantee?
• Marali Promotional Products guarantees that we only work with the highest rated suppliers in the promotional products industry, and have carefully screened them for quality and service.
• Marali Promotional Products guarantees that you will never be stuck in the voice mail maze when working with us. We will personally make your order our highest priority.
• Marali Promotional Products guarantees that we will track and follow your order and provide you with complete information every step of the way.
• Marali Promotional Products guarantees that we will meet or exceed your delivery date or the shipping charge is free.
• Marali Promotional Products guarantees the product you receive will match the pre-production proof provided to you.